It's no secret that if you've taken an interest in my music that I release albums/songs/etc. constantly. I don't really have a solidified release structure, I prefer to let people hear my music as soon as it releases.
So, I figured hey - you probably don't want to buy all of this stuff when I'm releasing things every month or two months - so the subscription format is something I'm really wanting to try out. With your subscription, you will get the following:
- Every album I have released
- Every album I will release
- Every song I will release
Pretty good, right? If anything, this is the most cost effective solution for you, the listener - because $25/year is really the cost of like, 3 albums. :)
But hey, it can't just be music - it has to have more. Thankfully, there is more.
I'm always looking to expand my medium when it comes to my projects, so as such, you will also receive the following:
- Bonus hi-res artwork
- Any demos
- Early sneak peeks at upcoming music
- PDF files that usually contain hi-res artwork as well as my pitiful writing that has to do with my concepts in my records
I'd really like to see how this goes, so if you're a fan and want to save money on my music - I encourage you to step up to my "VIP" area and let's have some fun. I believe this platform has a way to communicate with you guys, so I'll be here constantly answering any questions, posting boring/exciting stuff, etc.
I really appreciate everyone who ever takes even a modicum of a listen to my songs, so you've got a friend in me.
What you get:
- All the new music I make streaming instantly on your mobile device via the free Bandcamp app, and also available as a high-quality download.*
- Exclusive access to the Through The Eyes of An Inventor fan community.
- These back-catalog releases:
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re supporting me in a sustainable way.